The Amazon Web Services (AWS) authorized advanced-level Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty workshop helps an individual prepare for the AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty certification. This certification validates one’s ability to design, implement, deploy, and maintain data analytic solutions. This AWS course focuses on the logistics of the exam and the mechanics of the exam questions while also exploring the exam’s technical domains. As part of the course, participants would review the core AWS services as well as the key concepts for the exam domains.
The course also discusses key test-taking strategies and how to implement them by working through multiple study questions.
What You'll Learn
- Describe the technical topics and concepts that make up each of the domains
- Summarize the logistics and mechanics of the exam and its questions
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses in each exam domain so you know what to focus on when studying for the exam
- Use effective strategies for studying and taking the exam
Who should attend
This AWS training course is intended for:
- IT professionals
- Data platform engineers
- Data architects
- Data scientists
- Data analysts
- Solution architects
It is recommended that participants of this course have the following knowledge and experience:
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or an Associate-level AWS certification
- Five or more years of hands-on experience working with complex data analytics processes and analysis solutions on AWS
Interested in this Course?
This AWS Exam Readiness workshop helps participants prepare for the AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty certification exam. The AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty certification validates the certification holder’s expertise in using AWS data lakes and analytics services to get insights from data. The certification is intended for individuals with experience and expertise working with AWS services to design, builds, secure, and maintain analytics solutions.
This AWS certification exam comprises 65 questions – either multiple-choice or multiple-response. Participants get 180 minutes to complete the exam. The exam is offered in English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese. The exam results are reported on a scaled score of 100 to 1000 and the passing score is 750.