This three day course builds on the fundamental concepts introduced in the course – “Architecting on AWS”. This course is designed for individuals who have experience with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform. During the course, participants will learn how to build complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS. This course introduces participants to specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support hybrid architecture. It also covers designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
What You'll Learn
- Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization
- Connect on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud
- Understand the billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs
- Move large data from on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud
- Design large datastores for the AWS Cloud
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website
- Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attacks
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption
- Design protection of data at rest as well as data in flight
- Enhance the performance of your solutions
- Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism
- Review of Architecting for the Cloud Best Practices and the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- AWS Account Strategies
- Advanced Networking Architectures
- Deployment Management on AWS
- Designing Large Datastores
- Moving Large Datastores into AWS
- Big Data Architectures
- Designing for Large Scale Applications
- Building Resilience into Your Architecture
- Data Encryption and Key Management in AWS
- Securing Data on AWS
- Designing for Performance
Who should attend
This course is intended for experienced IT professionals who are already familiar with AWS services.
This course is highly recommended for:
- AWS solutions architects
- Tech architect specialists
- Cloud architect
- AWS and DevOps consultants
- Cloud and infrastructure architects
To attend this course, participants need to have the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification, or have equivalent knowledge.
Interested in this Course?
This course helps participants prepare for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional level certification examination. It validates the certification holder’s expertise and their advanced technical skills in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform.
The exam contains multiple choice and multiple answer questions, and participants get 170 minutes to take the exam. The exam is available for taking in English and Japanese.
This certification vouches for the certification holder’s skills in designing and deploying dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant and reliable applications on AWS, selecting appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements, migrating complex, multi-tier applications on AWS, designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS and implementing cost control strategies.