This Amazon Web Services (AWS) authorized course is designed to develop the skills required to architect IT solutions on AWS. The course provides in-depth knowledge of the AWS platform and provides the AWS platform best practices. Participants will learn how to optimize recommended design patterns to architect optimal IT solutions on AWS. The course encompasses a multitude of infrastructure design strategies combined with a variety of case studies, specifically designed for the participants to build and scale a more efficient and reliable IT solution on the AWS cloud environment.
What You'll Learn
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leverage AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
- The Simplest Architectures
- Adding a Compute Layer
- Adding a Database Layer
- Networking in AWS Part 1
- Networking in AWS Part 2
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Elasticity, High Availability, and Monitoring
- Building Decoupled Architectures
- Microservices and Serverless Architectures
- RTO/RPO and Backup Recovery Setup
- Optimizations and Review
Who should attend
This course is highly recommended for:
- Cloud architects
- AWS developers
- Senior developers
- AWS cloud engineers
- Senior technical managers
- Solutions architects
- Solutions engineers
To attend this course participant should have completed the AWS Technical Essentials course. They need to have a working knowledge of distributed systems and familiarity with general networking concepts. Additionally, they need familiarity with cloud computing concepts.
Interested in this Course?
This course helps participants prepare for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate level examination. This exam validates a participant’s ability to effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies.
The examination comprises of multiple-choice, multiple-answer questions, and participants get 130 minutes to take the examination. The examination is available in English, Japanese, Korean and Simplified Chinese.
An AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate level certification validates the certification holder’s ability to define solutions using architectural design principles based on customer requirements and provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the lifecycle of a project.