This Red Hat System Administration IIII course is designed for experienced Linux system administrators who hold a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) credential or possess equivalent skills, and want to broaden their ability to administer Linux systems at an enterprise level.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 7.
What You'll Learn
- Deploy and manage network servers running caching domain name service (DNS), MariaDB, Apache HTTPD and Postfix SMTP nullclients
- Manage network file sharing with network file system (NFS) and server message block (SMB), iSCSI initiators and targets, advanced networking and firewalld configurations
- Use bash shell scripting to help automate, configure, and troubleshoot the system
Who should attend
- Linux Administrator
- Linus Experts
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator
- IT System Administrator
- System Engineer
- Backup and Storage IT Specialist