This course has been designed as part two of the Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) training track for IT professionals who have taken Red Hat System Administration I. The curriculum goes deeper into the core Linux system administration skills, including storage configuration, security feature management, task control, and installation and deployment of Red Hat® Enterprise Linux.
What You'll Learn
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux using scalable methods
- Access security files, file systems, and networks
- Execute shell scripting and automation techniques
- Manage storage devices, logical volumes, and file systems
- Manage security and system access
- Control the boot process and system services
Who should attend
- Linux System Administrator
- System Administrators
- System Analysts
- Change Consultants
To attend this course, successful completion of the Red Hat System Administration I course is recommended.