A Scrum Master certification is highly sought after in the market today. One of the top certifications for Scrum Masters looking to validate their skills is the Professional Scrum Master certification. Professional Scrum MasterTM explores Agile and Scrum principles to help learners better understand what to do when applying Scrum to support their teams and the organization. Once you have cleared the PSM Level I assessment, you become eligible for the PSM Level II assessment and certification.
The PSM Level 2 validates an individual’s ability to apply the Scrum framework to solving advanced, complex problems in the real world. PSM II is an indication of one’s advanced knowledge and abilities of Scrum as well as their role as a Scrum Master.
While the PSM Level I course focuses on how to use Scrum, the Scrum framework, and the role of the Scrum Master, the Professional Scrum Master Level II training and certification course is more advanced and aims to help learners understand the stances that characterize an effective Scrum Master and servant-leader while diving deep into how they serve the development team, product owner, and the organization. The PSM II online training discusses related practices and skills to enable learners to have the right conversations and be well-versed in applying these practices and skills, empowering them to be better Scrum Masters.
The Professional Scrum Master II online course is a 2-day advanced Scrum Master live instructor-led course designed to support Scrum Masters in their professional development. It is intended for Scrum Masters with at least one year of experience who are looking to grow their knowledge and abilities as a Scrum Master and advance further on the Scrum Master career path. This PSM II course includes one attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum Master II certification exam.
What You'll Learn
- Practices, tools, skills, and stances that make an effective Scrum Master
- Scrum principles and values that help guide Scrum Masters in decision-making
- How Scrum Masters can act as servant leaders and improve capabilities
- What Scrum Masters can do to support development teams and product owners
- How Scrum Masters can help change the environment to make it conducive for Scrum Teams to be more successful with greater agility
- Tips and techniques for Scrum Masters to work with the rest of the organization while supporting the Scrum Team
To be eligible for the PSM II training and certification, one needs to have advanced Scrum knowledge, in-depth Scrum experience, and have completed the Professional Scrum Master course.