This course is designed for individuals who want to make a career in the rewarding field of digital currency and blockchain technology. The blockchain course covers the basic concepts of money, Bitcoin, blockchain, and wallet security, along with the compliance, regulations, and the future of this space, and the local and global companies and institutions that are currently using this technology.
After successful completion of this training, the participants will have an overview of Bitcoin and blockchain technology. Participants will learn everything about Bitcoin, the history of Bitcoin, how to use Bitcoin, storing Bitcoin in a wallet, buying and selling Bitcoin on an online exchange, along with sending and receiving Bitcoin from one person to another without the need for a trusted third party.
This course will also provide an overview of blockchain; how transactions are stored on the blockchain, how mining works through consensus, what is the difference between “with permission” and “permission-less” blockchains, and what is the importance of this difference.
This course will also explain the current use cases, and opportunities Bitcoin and blockchain technology offers in terms of smart contracts, payment rails, immutable ledger, proof-of-ownership, remittances, and micro-transactions. Alternatives to Bitcoin and blockchain will also be discussed during this course.
What You'll Learn
- Understanding Bitcoin
- Wallet Fundamentals
- Accepting Bitcoins as Payment
- Advanced Wallet Management
- Understanding the Blockchain
- Developing with Bitcoin
- Investing of Bitcoin
- Alternative Cryptocurrencies
- Inside blockchain. The technologies used and what’s new.
- An overview on platforms. Why are there different platforms?
- An overview of other platforms in the market.
- Smart contracts/distributed applications on blockchain
- Hands-on for writing smart, distributed applications/ChainCode