Adopting DevOps best practices enables organizations to deploy 200 times faster than organizations that take a more traditional approach. Advanced DevOps Training course covers the DevOps ecosystem, DevOps tools, & processes like CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS.
The marriage between Development and Operations is DevOps. DevOps combines the philosophies, practices, and tools that support automation and monitoring at all stages of software development. Advanced DevOps takes a deep dive into the key concepts of DevOps. DevOps aims at meeting the demands of an ever-changing, transformational business landscape with its tools and processes.
Professionals skilled in Advanced DevOps are highly sought after. Due to their proven ability to deliver applications and services in an agile way, all over the world. Professionals empowered with advanced DevOps strategies bridge the gap between development and operations by leveraging best practices and principles to optimal outcomes.
What You'll Learn
- How to design with AWS scalability and high availability in mind
- The importance of high availability architecture and auto-scaling, and where these strategies are better than the traditional architecture.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) of Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3).
- Docker Clustering using Docker Swarm and Kubernetes.
- Introduction to the Kubernetes Ecosystem
- Kubernetes Architecture, Networking and Services, and User Tools.
- AWS Cloud Infrastructure as a code.
- AWS Lambda, its functions, triggers, and API gateway.
- Open-source tools for end-to-end CI/CD pipeline automation.
- Importance of High-Availability Architecture
- Auto Scaling Vs Traditional Architecture
- Need for clustering
- Setting up & Initializing Swarm
- Managing Docker Swarm
- Backup and recovery
- Managing services
- Deploy Application Stack on Docker Swarm
- Kubernetes Ecosystem: Community, Contributions, Governance, Integrations
- Kubernetes Architecture
- Kubernetes Networking & Services
- Kubernetes Users Tools
- Configuring and Deploying an Application on Kubernetes
- Bash Scripted Infrastructure
- AWS Cloud Formation Scripted Infrastructure
- Terraform Scripted Infrastructure
- Introduction to AWS Lambda
- Lambda & API Gateway
- Lambda functions
- Triggering Lambda functions
- End-to-End CI/CD Pipeline Automation
- Automated deployment of code from repository to server with configuration management
Target Audience for Advanced DevOps Course
- Application or Service Developers
- Process/Project/Test Managers
- Test Engineers
- Product Owners
- IT Service Managers
- IT Practitioners