Self-Paced Big Data Hadoop Developer Certification
Become an expert in Hadoop by acquiring knowledge on MapReduce, Hadoop architecture, Pig & Hive, Oozie, Flume and Apache Workflow Scheduler. Also, get familiar with Hbase, Zookeeper and Sqoop concepts, while working on industry-based use-cases and projects.
Big Data Hadoop Developer Course Summary
The Collabera Big Data Hadoop Developer course delivers the key concepts and expertise necessary to create robust data processing applications using Apache Hadoop. In-depth knowledge of core concepts will be covered in the course along with implementation efforts based on various industry use cases. The course equips participants to work on the Hadoop environment with ease, and learn vital components such as Zookeeper, Oozie, Flume, Sqoop, Spark, Mongo, Cassandra, and Neo4J.
What You'll Learn
As the trend of Big Data is getting bigger and popular with volume, variety, and velocity, the demand of certified IT Hadoop professionals equipped with the right skills to process Big Data through Hadoop is increasing among Fortune 500 companies. This implausible rush has significantly created an increase in the career scope for certified professionals in comparison to their non-certified peers. Cognixia certification and enterprise-class intense training addresses this issue by assuring delivery of key concepts and expertise necessary for developers to create robust data processing applications using Apache Hadoop. At the end of Cognixia training in Big Data & Hadoop, participants will be able to:
- Write complex MapReduce codes in both MRv1 & MRv2 (Yarn) and understand the concepts of the Hadoop framework and its deployment in a cluster environment
- Perform analytics and learn high-level scripting frameworks – Pig and Hive
- Get an in depth understanding of the Big Data ecosystem and its advanced components like Oozie, Flume, and Apache Workflow Scheduler
- Be familiar with advanced concepts like Hbase, Zookeeper and Sqoop
- Get hands-on experience in different configuration environments of a Hadoop cluster
- Know about optimization and troubleshooting
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of Hadoop Architecture by learning about Hadoop Distribution File System operations principles (vHDFS 1.0 & vHDFS 2.0).
- Get hands-on practice with lab exercises based on real-life industry-based projects.