Self-Paced Android App Development
Become an Android expert by creating Android applications and getting introduced to its UI design and event handling, as well as activities, fragments, notifications, and media while working on “Android Studio IDE.”
Cognixia Self-Paced Android App Development Training
Join Cognixia’s Self-Paced Android App Development Training and become an expert. Android has been, and still remains the most popular OS amongst users as well as the developers. Statistics have shown that more than 40% of full-time developers list Android as their first choice to work on. This is because 82.8% of the entire market share belongs to Android. Also, the number of Android users is more than a staggering at 1.4 billion/month. This platform presents fantastic opportunities for developers. The Self-Paced Android App Development Training with Cognixia will enable you to create amazing applications for phones and tablets, and will give you the right push towards exciting opportunities.
Value Addition from Cognixia Self Paced Android App Development Training
This training is structured in a manner which addresses to the beginners as well as experienced IT professionals. A beginner can understand the nuances of Android App Development while doing this training whereas an experienced professional can use this training to boost his/her career. Cognixia Self Paced Android App Development Training will educate you on various aspects of App Development like – Creating the Widgets, Customization of list view, grid view etc., Creating Applications using Audio, Video and SQlite databases. Finally it will train you on how to publish the applications on Google Play Services.
What You'll Learn
- Android Development Tools Functions – DDMS, Android Studio, Drawables, and Listeners etc.
- How to draw on various Layouts, Widgets
- How to support Library Widgets in Android Applications
- Crafting interactive applications in android with multiple activities including audios, videos and notifications
- Creating Android Applications using SQLite database and publishing your App on Google Play Services
- Android Layouts
- Android Views
- Intents in Android
- Broadcast Receivers
- SQLite database basics and creation
- Working with CursorAdapters
- Using 3rd Party Database Libraries
- Using AsyncTask to perform network operations
- Introduction to HttpURLConnection & JSON
- Using Effective 3rd Party Networking Libraries
- Introduction to RxAndroid
- Working with Current Location
- Displaying Multiple locations, and
- Animate Camera in Map
- Introduction to Android File System
- Exploring different Storage Types in Android
- Performing IO Operations Asynchronously
- Using PreferenceActivity & PreferenceFragment
- Different Distribution Options
- Packaging and Testing the App
- Protecting Apps with Proguard
- Signing Android Applications
- Distributing Apps on Google Play Store
Anyone with a keen interest towards Android App Development can pursue this training. Professionals from the field of Software Development can also make a transition into Android App Development. This is a skill which is in high demand and promises a great career path. Students and professionals from the field of IT who wish to up-skill themselves can benefit from this training program as well.
The only pre-requisite for doing the Cognixia Self-Paced Android App Development Training is having the fundamental knowledge of core Java.