Ensuring the responsible use of Generative AI and understanding the implications within prompt engineering is the need of the hour. Cognixia’s Responsible AI training course focuses on exploring the best practices for the conscientious use of artificial intelligence. In this course, learners will gain valuable insights into fact-checking, false information, source verification, etc., and help build a well-rounded perspective on the ethical considerations of using Generative AI.
This course will help you learn:
- Ethics and best practices for using Generative AI
- Ensuring ethical and responsible use of Generative AI
- Ethical implications of prompt engineering
- Fact checking
- Identifying false information
- Verifying sources
- Introduction to AI ethics
- Best practices in AI ethics
- Concerns around Generative AI ethics
- Importance of AI ethics
- Ways to prioritize responsible use of Generative AI
- What is ethical prompt engineering?
- Importance of ethical prompt engineering
- Ethical prompt engineering in practice
- Defining what is AI-generated content
- Steps for fact-checking AI-generated content
- AI tools for fact-checking
Having a STEM background would be helpful.