Red Hat® OpenStack® Platform is a cloud computing platform that converts resources from industry-standard hardware into virtual formats, along with organizing them on clouds and managing them. This allows users to access them whenever, wherever required.
The Red Hat OpenStack Administration I training course offered by Cognixia covers essential skills required to work efficiently with OpenStack for the implementation of cloud computing environments. The course focuses on exploring how to manage OpenStack using the command-line interface as well as the web-based dashboard. Additionally, participants will also learn how to manage instances and install a proof-of-concept environment with Red Hat OpenStack Platform (RHOSP) director.
The course will also equip learners with crucial skills such as how to configure the Red Hat OpenStack Platform (with the director UI) and perform critical tasks such as managing projects, roles, users, flavors, images, networking and block storage. Additionally, you will learn how to set quotas and configure images when launching new instances.
This course is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.5 and Red Hat OpenStack Platform 13.0.
What You'll Learn
- Launching instances using the Horizon dashboard
- Managing projects, users and quotas
- Managing networks, routers, subnets and floating IP addresses using Horizon dashboard
- Managing keystone identity services using the unified command-line interface
- Using the unified command-line interface to manage instances
- Using PackStack to deploy Red Hat OpenStack
- Launch an instance
- Describe the terminology used in OpenStack
- Describe the services used in OpenStack
- Manage projects using Horizon
- Manage users using Horizon
Who should attend
- Cloud administrators
- Cloud operators
- Linux system administrators
- Support engineers
- Integration engineers
- Software developers
- Cloud architects
- Solution integrators
- Quality engineers
- Infrastructure engineers