This course helps participants gain a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of networking, which enables them to take up further courses in modern cloud technologies. The course begins with the OSI model, and discusses in detail about wired, virtual and wireless networks. The course covers the fundamentals of IP protocols, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF and BGP routing protocols, as well as, UDP/IPand TCP/IP stacks. The course also touches upon SDN and NFV, with an emphasis on Open vSwitch and Calico. The class helps participants see the grand picture of networking, as it exists today.
What You'll Learn
- Introduction to networking
- Understanding the basics of Ethernet
- Understanding IP routing and TCP
- Exploring DNS and DHCP
- Introduction to VLANs and ACLs
Who should attend
The course is highly recommended for:
- Telecom system administrators
- Software and support system developers
- Project managers
- Professionals who need to understand popular technologies and buzzword in the field of networking
This is an entry-level course. There are no prerequisites for this course.