This course is a quick introduction to the world of Generative AI for individuals with a STEM background. The course will touch upon the fundamentals of what is Generative AI, what it can do, some key terminology, the ideology driving this revolution, and how to go about writing outcome-oriented prompts to make the most of this leading technology. It also takes an in-depth look at the ChatGPT platform.
This course will help you learn:
- Importance of Generative AI
- Capabilities of Generative AI
- The ideology driving the technology
- Platforms and terminologies
- Prompt engineering
- Fundamentals of working with ChatGPT
- What is prompt engineering?
- Role of a prompt engineer
- Stable diffusion model
- What can we do with Generative AI?
- Image synthesis with Generative AI
- Text translation with Generative AI
- Music composition with Generative AI
- Ideology behind Generative AI
- How Generative AI expands human creativity and expands boundaries
- Generative AI is used to inspire innovation
- Where is Generative AI used/can be used
- Uses for Generative AI in:
- Entertainment & media
- Designing & advertising
- Healthcare & medicine
- Research & development
- Platforms for Generative AI
- Overview of common/popular platforms:
- GitHub CoPilot
- Google Bard
- Dall-E 2
- Defining common terminology within Generative AI
- Modelling language
- Top P (Chaos)
- How will these terms apply to our learnings of Generative AI?
- What is ChatGPT?
- How does ChatGPT work?
- How can we use ChatGPT?
Having a STEM background would be helpful.