Red Hat’s OpenShift is a collection of containerization software. The Platform as a Service (PaaS) OpenShift® Container Platform is based on the Docker containers. It is designed and managed on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux foundation by Kubernetes.
Cognixia’s Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Administration I course will help learners enhance their core skills and impart the knowledge required to manage containers by providing them with practical experience of working with platforms such as Kubernetes, Docker and the Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform.
The course introduces participants to Docker, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Platform, helping them understand the DevOps culture as well as continuous integration and continuous deployment. During this course, participants will also develop core administration skills such installing, configuring, and managing an OpenShift cluster, along with acquiring a deeper knowledge of the tools used.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.9 and Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.5.
What You'll Learn
- Containers and OpenShift architecture
- Designing containerized services
- Producing custom container images
- Managing containers and container images
- Deploying multi-container applications
- Installing an OpenShift cluster
- Making OpenShift secure
- Managing storage on OpenShift
- Configuring and managing masters and nodes
- Controlling access to resources on OpenShift
- Monitoring and collecting metrics on OpenShift
- Deploying applications on OpenShift using source-to-image (S2I)
Who should attend
- Software Developers
- System Analysts
- System Administrators
- System Architects
- Software Architects
- Software Engineers
- Java professionals
- PaaS administrators
- Cloud Services Engineers