This course includes case studies involving Red Hat products using Puppet: Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform and Red Hat Satellite. The course covers key puppet concepts, including language constructs, modules, classes and resources. This course also covers the deployment of Puppet server on Red Hat Enterprise Linux and the deployment of Puppet as a client.
This course is on Red Hat Enterprise Linux® 7 and Red Hat Satellite 6.
What You'll Learn
- Compose Puppet manifests using a variety of Puppet DSL resources
- Author Puppet modules for deployment and configuration of network services
- Implement Puppet master and client nodes
- Use Red Hat Satellite 6 to manage system configuration using Puppet
- Implement Puppet in an operations or cloud computing environment
Who should attend
- System administrators
- Cloud administrators
- DevOps engineers
- Linux administrators
- OpenStack administrators
- Software engineers