Ansible is an open-source software that allows developers to automate application development and deployment, configuration management, and software provisioning. Ansible connects via remote APIs, remote PowerShell, or SSH.
Cognixia’s Automation with Ansible course is intended to help Linux system developers and administrators with automating application deployment, configuration, provisioning, and orchestration.
During this training course, participants will learn to automate tasks by writing Ansible playbooks and running them to validate the accurate configuration and deployment of servers. Further, participants will also learn how to approach automating common Linux system administration tasks by studying real examples of Ansible automation.
This course is based on Red Hat® Ansible Engine 2.7.
What You'll Learn
- Installing Ansible/Red Hat Ansible Engine on control nodes
- Creating and updating inventories of managed hosts
- Managing the nodes and devices connected to them
- Using ad-hoc commands with Ansible playbooks
- Writing executable and scalable Ansible playbooks
- Using Ansible Vault for protecting sensitive data
- Re-using code and simplifying playbook development through Ansible roles
Who should attend
- DevOps Engineers
- Systems Design Engineers
- Linux System Administrators
- Infrastructure Automation Engineers
- Technical Architects
- Software Developers